Jalapeño Jelly Bone
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- New Canaan Farms Jalapeño Jelly, to taste
Cut the cheese into a bone shape, by slicing long triangle shapes off the sides, then moulding the cut cheese into both ends, to create a rounded bone shape. Spoon over the Jalapeño Jelly to taste and enjoy with crackers of your choice, family and friends
Raspberry Jalapeño Baked Brie
- 1 whole brie
- 1 cup of New Canaan Farms Raspberry Jalapeño Jam
- Brie tastes great with any number of our lovely jams, and all red jams are great for gory Halloween. We love our Raspberry Jalapeño for the extra spice it delivers, that’s perfect for this holiday!
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Spread the jam on top of the whole brie and bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Enjoy with crackers and a creepy crowd!
Monster Jam Tarts
- Frozen ready-made pastry, defrosted
- ½ cup New Canaan Farms East Texas Blueberry Jam
- Edible candy eyes
Perfect for little hands, this is a treat that children love to make on their own with some adult supervision. Just make sure that the pastry is rolled nice and thin, and those little hands don’t go near the hot jam until it’s properly cooled!
- Preheat the oven to 350° and lightly oil a small muffin tin
- Roll out the pastry and cut out circles to fit. I like the flower-edged cutters for more visual interest, but anything works!
- Place your circles in the muffin holes, placing down gently to fit, and fill about 3/4 full with jam, leaving some space at the top to avoid the hot jam running over (we filled a little too full, as you will see from our results!)
- Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes, until the jam is bubbly and the pastry a light golden brown
- Remove and leave to cool for a while in the pan, before gently levering out onto a cooling rack
- When the jam is cool and has re-set, place as many eyes as you like in the tarts, and serve for a yummy, child-friendly creepy treat