1/2 stick butter
1 1/2 jars New Canaan Farms Peach Amaretto & Pecan Jam
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 box yellow cake mix, mixed according to package directions
Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan with butter and scatter pecans around the base
- Melt the brown sugar and 1/2 stick of butter over a medium heat, and when melted and caramelized, stir in the New Canaan Farms Peach Amaretto & Pecan Jam. Keep stirring until the jammy sauce bubbles gently
- Pour mixture on top of the pecans in the cake pan
- Cover with pre-prepared yellow cake mix – do not stir!
- Bake according to package directions, and remove cake from oven when the top is golden brown, and a toothpick comes out cleanly
- Allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes, then run a knife around the side to loosen and invert the cake pan over a plate. Tap to loosen and lift off the pan to reveal your beautiful creation!
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream