1 jar New Canaan Farms Cherry Preserves
1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding (5.85oz)
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 sheet of shortcrust pastry, or a pre-prepared pie crust
Chocolate shavings, to garnish
Fresh cream or berries
- If using pastry, cut and fit to your dish, and bake in your oven according to package directions. Do the same if your pre-prepared piecrust needs baking
- Mix the jar of Cherry Preserves with the packet of chocolate pudding mix
- With an electronic mixer, slowly add the whipping cream, beating until the mixture forms stiff peaks
- Pour into your piecrust and chill for at least an hour before serving
- Garnish with shaved chocolate, fresh fruit and yes, even more cream!
- Warning – one bite and you’ll be hooked!